So I want to make sure that I not only post cool Tech Tools and information on my blog, but also some practical ways to use technology to increase your business right now and into the coming year. Here are 5 things that you can do right now to help you finish strong in 2012 and set you up for a fantastic 2013.
- Ever wonder how you use Facebook to increase your business, today? Send a personal message to 5 “Friends” a day. Let them know you are updating their contact information (get their email address). Also, don’t forget to ask for the referral. See my previous blog post. Remember, you won’t get the business unless you ask for it
- Need an easy, online photo editor? Try out PicMonkey.com It allows you to adjust colors, size, rotation, clarity, crop, etc… all in your browser. It’s fast and easy.
- Set up your Drip Marketing for 2013 during this time of year. Include an email letter the 2nd week of January thanking all of your COI for the business they sent you in 2012. See sample letter on IQOffice (or click here).
- Spice up your emails in 2013 by using video. Eyejot.com allows you to use your computer, iPhone, or iPad camera to quickly shoot a message and send it to a client. It’s a very impactful way to get your message across and your clients will remember you for it.
- Learn 1 new thing a week. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the “Tech” that’s available to us. To the point that we just lock up and don’t do anything about it. As my kids would say, “Dad, Chillax!” Take a breath and remove the pressure to do all of it all at once. Just learn 1 new thing a week about IQOffice, Profiles on Websites, How to run and use Reports, your SMARTphone, iPad, etc… In a year from now, you’ll be teaching classes on this stuff.
These are just a few tips to put in your tool bag. Remember, I can share them with you and even train you on them, but I can’t make you use them. If it’s going to be done, it has to be done by you. Now GO GET’EM!
Remember to post your comments on my blog. Thanks