At Coldwell Banker Select, we brought renowned Ninja Selling instructor Peter Parnegg to Tulsa in October to teach Ninja Selling to our agents. We had about 115 attendees and those agents are crushing it. Sooo…….
We brought Peter back to teach Ninja Selling to those agents that couldn’t make it or were just too busy in October to attend. This round, we have 85 agents that are learning the skills necessary to be a “Highly Trained NINJA”. Congratulations to ALL who have graduated from an installation. We are super excited to see what your business does in 2016 and beyond.
Here are a few of the stats the Peter recommends that everyone, who is serious about the business, knows off the top of their head when a client asks:
- Population of Tulsa Area – 961,561 in Greater Tulsa Area (including Broken Arrow, Owasso, Jenks, Bixby, etc…)
- Active Single Family Residences on the market in the 5-County MSA (Tulsa, Rogers, Creek, Wagoner, & Osage counties) – 3,897 Listings
- Listings Sold in 2015 in the same 5-County MSA – 12,586 Listings Sold.
- Population of the OKC Metropolitan Area – 1,252,987
- Active Single Family Residences on the market in the Larger OKC Area – 5,978 (approx.)
- Listings Sold in 2015- 21,031 Listings Sold
So there you go! And I’ll leave you with what others try to do , who “think” they are Ninja’s, but haven’t been trained by Peter.
Remember, your feedback is ALWAYS welcome below. Haiyah!!