Coaching is a great way to increase your business year over year. We’ve seen some tremendous results from those agents that commit to a coaching program and stick with it throughout the year. Coaching can come in a variety of forms, but look generally like this:
- Meeting with coach on some regular basis (monthly or bi-weekly)
- Go over the items that you committed to doing the previous time you met.
- Talk about the results of those activities. What worked, what didn’t and what to improve on.
- Discuss different ideas on how to increase your business. Your managers are REALLY good at this.
- Help track your results toward your business goals.
- Talk about life and things that you need to do to create balance.
See, it’s really not all that bad. AND, we won’t use the word “accountability” either. 😉 It’s coaching!