So, you’re getting ready to go on a listing presentation and you want to know how to determine the right domain name for your Individual Property Websites (IPW) so you can tell your seller. What is it? What’s the address? How’s it typed in? Are they working yet? What did you say?
Yep, I get those all the time. Here are some of the answers and a slick way to know EXACTLY what the web address is to your listings IPW.
(1) YES, the IPW’s are up and working, they have been for the past few years, but we changed the addressing scheme to match the address of the listing and a really cool, new look and feel.
(2) The standard address for your listings IPW’s is http://www.address.cbtulsa.com
(3) The “address” part of the domain name is determined by how it is typed into MLS. If “street” is spelled out, then it will be in the domain name. If it is “st”, then that’s how it will show up.
Here’s the easiest way to find the actual domain name for your listing’s IPW:
(1) Go to http://www.cbtulsa.com and go to the details page of your listing.
(2) Click on the “View Property Website” link to the right of the photo. This will pull up the IPW of your listing.
(3) Look at the address bar of the website. SHAZAAM – There it is.
I hope this helps, especially if you are getting ready to go on a listing presentation, emailing a link to your seller, or inserting these links into your e-newsletter or flyer.